On The Fly POS
The complete cloud-based POS system
On The FLY POS is the latest state-of-art android and cloud-based POS system for retail and restaurants that includes a full spectrum of business functions in one software.
“On The Fly” POS helps business owners gain control over processing payments, generating reports, managing staff, and organizing inventory. In addition to the many features, the software has been designed as an easy to set up and use Point of Sale System. The user-friendly interface ensures that your business will be ready to trade within minutes.
Regardless of the size of your business; the number of customers processed, or the type of business – tailored to your specific needs. OTF POS software has flexible and customizable features that let you tweak or change the program to your specifications. Run a restaurant, cafe, bar, Food-Trucks, or a retail store.
Kitchen Display System and Self Ordering Kiosk are also available for your business with On The Fly.
With On The Fly’s cloud POS software, your point of sale needs will always be fulfilled. You never have to be concerned about staying up-to-date because we take care of it for you. Updates occur automatically on each POS terminal and it never costs an extra penny.
OTF POS allows you to manage all orders on a single portal. Waiters get new order notifications, managers monitor the order status and history, guests get faster service. You will increase turnover and customer satisfaction with a single tool.
OTF Capabilities include
- Large Touchscreen Ordering
- Support for multiple languages
- Pay and Order on the Device
- Product Integration with Pictures and Videos
- Handheld EMV enabled Mobile Terminals
- Format promotes customers to order more
- User Backend (easy admin to update Products, Pictures, Videos, etc.)
- Tools for hiding unavailable products and activating orders
- Client feedback and social media sharing options
- Detailed information and photo of each product.
- Showcase Best Selling/Recommendations
- Email or Printed Receipts
- Ability to Push Products
- Send Orders to the Correct Department
- Multifunctional and user-friendly interface with various tools for adding, editing and deleting products
- Making orders by just one click with both cash and card payments.
- Easily managing orders from the admin portal
Restaurant Self-Ordering Kiosk
With an automated Kiosk point of sale, your guests can order at their own pace and build their meals the way they want without needing to ask for help. By automatically offering them upgrades, our order Kiosk can prompt your guests with upselling opportunities they might not have known were available.
Improve Customer Service
While your guests are placing their own order, your staff can focus on the part of the experience that needs a human touch. Give them the freedom to offer guests more information, focus on upsells and create a more pleasant dining experience.
PAX A920 POS Android Smart POS
The PAX A920 Terminal is the world’s most elegant, secure and compact credit card terminal. This sleek looking wireless payment terminal is powered by the Android operating system.
The A920 terminal includes a built-in thermal printer and a large high definition tablet color display screen which is great for customer facing transactions.
Kitchen Display Systems
Kitchen Display Systems (KDS) are used for expedient delivery of orders to the kitchen. The KDS is typically used in conjunction with an order ticket printer where the expediter at the head of the line can review and clear (bump) the order from the screen when the order is complete.
OTF Mobile is the perfect tool for restaurants, cafes, shops and other business types to provide their customers with an attractive QR menu, digital menu and help them order with a few simple clicks.
- Order Anywhere! Delivery or Pickup Orders Available!
- No Touching of Menus
- No Handing of Tickets to Kitchen
- No Presenting Bills to Customers
- No Exchanging of Credit Cards
Mobile Ordering System / Scan QR Code and Get Restaurant Menu
On The Fly Mobile, an online food order platform using QR codes, now is changing the way for new generation ordering food.
How to use it?
- The most direct way is to scan QR code in restaurants.
- When you are not at the restaurant, you can order whatever you want to eat on the platform with several figure clicks and choose either pick up or delivered to you by restaurants.
- When you are at the restaurant, you can simple scan the QR code to order and make payments. People can order food without distance limitation and have more fun from group order.
For restaurants, On The Fly Mobile can also reduce the order errors by letting customers make their own choices and confirmation. When customers are able to order food from their smart-phones, you could hire less employees and it would save 10 to 15 minutes to serve for each table. In result, the turnover rate increase.
Smart POS solutions your business demand
The PAX E500 is best suited for retailers and those alike. It offers two touchscreens; one facing the customer and one facing the employee. It’s Android OS is easy and simple to operate as is the entire POS system. There is also a thermal printer, WiFi, Bluetooth and a variety of methods to accept payment including Contactless, magnetic and EMV. Lastly, there are 2 cameras on the device for scanning items by the customer or employee.
No training necessary
Make menu, item, and pricing changes on the fly across any and all locations. Run your business with real-time analytics.
On The Fly РОЅ іѕ ѕо іntuіtіvе thаt uѕеrѕ nееd vіrtuаllу nо trаіnіng. Іtѕ соlоr-соdеd іtеmѕ, mеnu grоuрѕ, ісоnѕ, рісturеѕ, lаrgе buttоnѕ, аnd rеаdаblе lаbеlѕ are designed to make it easy for anyone with a basic understanding of touchscreen devices to use with little to no training.